Would You be Ready in an Emergency?
Would YOU be ready in an Emergency? Thursday, November 29
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Laurelbrooke Multipurpose Room
133 Laurelbrooke Drive
Guest speakers to include:
Tracy Zents, 9-1-1 Services
Beth Sawyer, Red Cross
Judie Wohnsiedler, Serv-Pro
Elizabeth Clinger, McKinley Health Ctr Dietitian
Melissa Politio, McKinley Health Ctr Administrator
Family and Friends Welcomed,
Refreshments to be served.
Please RSVP to Alyssa Snyder (814) 715-3418
North Central PA. 24 Hour Emergency Water Damage Service
SERVPRO Clarion, Jefferson & Forest Counties and SERVPRO of Clearfield County is available 24 hours a day for water emergencies, large or small. When you are dealing with water damage, immediate action is crucial. A delay of just a few hours can greatly increase the severity of the water damage.
We Answer the Phone Ready to Help
Call Today -814-849-5653
We understand that when you call us, you may be feeling confused, stressed, and vulnerable. You need an expert to guide you through this crisis. SERVPRO of Clarion, Jefferson & Forest Counties and SERVPRO of Clearfield County has the specific water damage training and experience to help you through this tough time. We specialize in water damage restoration "in fact, it's the cornerstone of our business.
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home or business
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
About SERVPRO of Clarion, Jefferson & Forest Counties & SERVPRO of Clearfield County
SERVPRO of Clarion, Jefferson & Forest Counties and SERVPRO of Clearfield County specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO™s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
North Central PA Smoke and Soot Cleanup
Smoke and soot is very invasive and can penetrate various cavities within your home, causing hidden damage and odor. Our smoke damage expertise and experience allows us to inspect and accurately assess the extent of the damage to develop a comprehensive plan of action.
Smoke and soot facts:
- Hot smoke migrates to cooler areas and upper levels of a structure.
- Smoke flows around plumbing systems, seeping through the holes used by pipes to go from floor to floor.
- The type of smoke may greatly affect the restoration process.
Different Types of Smoke
There are two different types of smokes “wet and dry. As a result, there are different types of soot residue after a fire. Before restoration begins, SERVPRO of Clarion, Jefferson & Forest Couties and SERVPRO of Clearfield County will test the soot to determine which type of smoke damage occurred. The cleaning procedures will then be based on the information identified during pretesting. Here is some additional information:
Wet Smoke “ Plastic and Rubber
- Low heat, smoldering, pungent odor, sticky, smeary. Smoke webs are more difficult to clean.
Dry Smoke “ Paper and Wood
- Fast burning, high temperatures, heat rises therefore smoke rises.
Protein Fire Residue “ Produced by evaporation of material rather than from a fire
- Virtually invisible, discolors paints and varnishes, extreme pungent odor.
Our Fire Damage Restoration Services
Since each smoke and fire damage situation is a little different, each one requires a unique solution tailored for the specific conditions. Â We have the equipment, expertise, and experience to restore your fire and smoke damage. We will also treat your family with empathy and respect and your property with care.
Have Questions about Fire, Smoke, or Soot Damage?
Call Us Today 814-849-5653
Does Your North Central PA Home Have A Mold Problem?
Microscopic mold spores naturally occur almost everywhere, both outdoors and indoors. This makes it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Therefore, mold remediation reduces the mold spore count back to its natural or baseline level. Some restoration businesses advertise and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
If your home or business has a mold problem, we can inspect and assess your property and use our specialized training, equipment, and expertise to remediate your mold infestation.
If You See Signs of Mold, Call Us Today814-849-5653
When Storms or Floods hit North Central PA, SERVPRO os ready!
SERVPRO of Clarion, Jefferson & Forest Counties and SERVPRO of Clearfield County specializes in storm and flood damage restoration. Our crews are highly trained and we use specialized equipment to restore your property to its pre-storm condition.
Since we are locally owned and operated, we are able to respond quicker with the right resources, which is extremely important. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces the restoration cost.
Resources to Handle Floods and Storms
When storms hit North Central PA, we can scale our resources to handle a large storm or flooding disaster. We can access equipment and personnel from a network of 1,650 Franchises across the country and elite Disaster Recovery Teams that are strategically located throughout the United States.
Have Storm or Flood Damage? Call Us 814-849-5653