If you think you see Mold - Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned
Call the SERVPRO Green Team to get it Clean
Microscopic mold spores occur naturally. Over 100,000 types of fungi have been identified. Some types of fungi are very useful. They are used to bake our breads and to ferment alcoholic beverages. The unique flavor of Blue Cheese and Gorgonzola Cheese is the result of mold; and lifesaving penicillin is also the product of mold.
Although some forms add value to our lives, other forms of mold can cause health effects, especially with infants, children, pregnant women, the elderly, and people with asthma, allergies, and weakened immune systems.
Some companies advertise “Mold Removal” and even go as far as to guarantee that they will remove all mold. This is a misconception, as it is impossible to remove all molds from a home or business. SERVPRO of Clarion Jefferson and Forest Counties offers Mold Remediation, which reduces the mold spore count back to its “natural” or “baseline level”.
Indoor Air Quality/Environmental Professionals will come into your home and evaluate the quality of the air inside a structure. Using various testing devices and equipment, these professionals collect air and surface samples to compare the indoor mold spore count to the outdoor environment.
If You Think You See Mold, Call Us Today (814) 849-5653 Our trained professionals will inspect your home or business, and create a scope of work to remediate the mold from the structure.
SERVPRO is Here To Help!
Cleaning Smoke and Soot Damage from a Fire
Smoke and soot can leave a pervasive odor and lots of stains in your home
When a fire occurs it sends out heavy, oily, black smoke and soot throughout every room in the house.
Smoke and Soot Facts:
- Hot smoke migrates to cooler areas and upper levels of a structure.
- Smoke flows around plumbing systems, seeping through the holes used by pipes to go from floor to floor.
- The type of smoke may greatly affect the restoration process.
All belongings get covered and need to be restored. It is a devastating experience, but SERVPRO of Clarion Jefferson and Forest Counties works hard to clean and inventory all of the content
We are able to remove the oily soot, and even the smell from the home. Our goal is always to make your home “Like it never even happened.”
What To Expect:
When we visit your home after any type of fire loss, smoke, or soot damage, we will assess the affected areas to determine the extent of the loss. Our team will then always pretest affected surfaces to determine the type of smoke, and which products will help us recover the area most effectively. We have the equipment, expertise, and experience to restore your home. If a fire has damaged your home, call us right away at 814 849-5653. SERVPRO of Clarion Jefferson and Forest Counties will treat you and your family with compassion and respect, and your property with care.
Have Questions about Fire, Smoke, or Soot Damage?
Call Us Today – 814 849-5653 We are Here To Help!
National Preparedness Month is Here
You can be ready or you can be ruined! We are “Here To Help!” Natural hazards like floods, tornadoes, and earthquakes, health hazards such as widespread and serious illnesses like the flu, human-caused hazards including accidents and acts of violence, and technology-related hazards such as power outages and equipment failure happen every day in different areas. I guess you could say “Disasters happen”!
The SERVPRO Emergency Ready Profile can help business leaders not only prepare for some of these hazards, but what to do afterwards in order to get back up and running.
Knowing what to do is the key to timely mitigation and can help minimize damage and costs to your business. Be sure to review your insurance coverage with your insurance professional. Evaluate what hazards could happen in your area and obtain appropriate insurance for your home, business, car and other properties.
It is a FREE assessment of your facility or space. Prepared by your local SERVPRO professional.
It details the location of utility shut-offs, including pictures and the contact information for those utilities.
It is a FREE guide that is completed by an individual you designate and your Marketing Representative. The completed document contains critical information needed in the event of an emergency.
It establishes your local SERVPRO of Clarion Jefferson and Forest Counties as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider.
We can help make it “Like it never even happened.” Give your GREEN Team a call to get started 814 849-5653.
We Have Trained and Certified Biohazard Cleanup Technicians
Specialty Cleaning... it's what we do!
Thank you for helping prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Here at SERVPRO of Clarion Jefferson and Forest Counties we hope everyone in our community is staying safe and healthy during the COVID-19 crisis.
We are Here To Help if You Need Biohazard Cleanup (Sewage, Bloodborne Pathogens, etc)
Call Us Today (814) 849-5653
After any biohazard or sewage contamination in your home or business, your primary focus should be safety.
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Call emergency service personnel if the situation is life-threatening.
- Treat all bodily fluids as if they are contaminated.
- Attempt cleanup of any kind.
- Touch or handle items that may have been contaminated with bodily fluids.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Biohazards like flood water or sewer backups should be considered an emergency and dealt with as quickly as possible. SERVPRO Franchise Professionals are water damage restoration specialists and have specific training and expertise to safely remediate biohazard contaminants. We will help you take back control of your life.
The Potential Dangers of Removing Mold Yourself
With the re-emergence in DIY home care and repairs, in part due to stay at home orders in many areas, a lot of home owners everywhere decided to pick up their hammers as they attempt to tackle home repairs. While the feeling of a hard day’s work spent getting a bit dirty fixing your own home does have an allure to it, the truth is many home owners bite off a little more than they can chew when it comes to removing mold. While putting aside the accidents and potential hospital visits that occur while taking on a project outside the limits of your experience, sometimes some repairs are best left to MOLD removal professionals.
Unlike painting a room, fixing a broken garbage disposal, or even replacing a broken window, some repairs come with inherent dangers that most home owners are unaware even exist. In addition to unsuccessful attempts at removing mold it can quickly become hazardous to their own health. Adding to the potential risk, improperly and inadequately removing mold could cause larger amounts of spores, naked to the eye, to circulate into your home. Though undetectable to the naked eye, the microscopic spores can potentially grow into new sources of infestation, starting the cycle of removal all over again. The dangers present with mold infestations are one of those repairs when it is best to put down the sponge and pick up the phone.
Mold removal professionals bring the right tools and years of mold remediation experience to help you reclaim your home.
With the potential for harm quite high even with the use of personal protective gear, it is often safer and more effective to allow the Mold professionals at SERVPRO of Clarion Jefferson and Forest Counties 814 849-5653 who are specifically trained to remove mold to address the situation.
It is important not only for your safety but that of your family, that you call SERVPRO of Clarion Jefferson and Forest Counties 814 849-5653 if you suspect mold has begun to infest your home. Your family’s health is worth the phone call
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned – a defensive cleaning program
Our defensive cleaning program gives your business a way forward by providing your employees and customers ongoing safety and assuredness
Let us help you get back to business
As our communities re-open, we’re all moving back toward a new kind of normal. The expectations of visitors, customers, and employees who come into our establishments have evolved, and staying safe and well is a top concern. The global COVID-19 pandemic has changed what it means to be clean, and we’ve developed a program to help your business meet the new higher standard of clean that is now expected.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned is a defensive cleaning program we’re offering to businesses and commercial locations to address the current COVID-19 pandemic. This proactive viral pathogen cleaning program goes well beyond janitorial or carpet cleaning. By choosing Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you, your employees, your customers, and your community can rest assured that you’ve selected a higher cleaning standard – you are Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned.
Extensive training and specialized products
As the #1 choice in cleanup and restoration*, we stand on more than 50 years of experience and expertise to help your business become Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned. Beyond fire & water, SERVPRO professionals are trained and experienced in biohazard decontamination and chemical spills – always adhering to the cleaning and decontamination standards set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local authorities.
From formulating and creating our proprietary cleaning products, like SERVPROXIDE, at our headquarters in Gallatin, TN, to taking the utmost care while disinfecting, we will ensure you and your business are set up to inspire consumer confidence as the economy continues to reopen.
3 C’s – Consult, Clean, and Certify
When the stakes are this high, you want a partner who has developed an industry leading, proprietary training program, cleaning solutions, and remediation processes over decades. We’ve cleaned up some of the most challenging biohazards imaginable. Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned reflects our unique experiences and capabilities. The program is grounded with our unique 3 C’s: Consult, Clean, and Certify.
- Consult – Every business is different, which is why you’ll be assigned a Cleaning Protocol Consultant who understands your business and will create a cleaning program to meet your specific needs. This program will be developed based on your business type, size of space, amount of high frequency touchpoints, foot traffic and congestion points.
- Clean – Based on your specific business needs, your location will undergo a thorough, deep clean, using exclusive cleaning products, according to protocols set forth by the CDC. Our employees have years of experience, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform. Cleanup procedures generally include cleaning of porous and non-porous surfaces, disinfecting of non-porous surfaces, cleaning and disinfecting of equipment, tools, and/or supplies used for cleanup process, and disposal of hazardous materials. In the event of a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 event, we will be there cleaning within 24 hours to ensure you get back to business as quickly as possible.
- Certify - Once your business location has been Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you will gain access to proprietary signage, digital emblems, and other collateral that communicates that you’ve selected a higher standard of clean available to help protect your employees and customers. And because we add the day, month, and year to that proprietary stamp of clean, your guests will know that not only did you choose Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned,but that your location is being cleaned regularly at this standard.
Call today for a Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation
We’re Here to Help – 24 hours a day, seven days a week – until life is back to normal in the communities we all call home.
Call SERVPRO of Clarion Jefferson and Forest Counties today at 814 849-5653 for your Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation.
* #1 Choice in cleanup & restoration based Commercial Attitude & Usage Tracking study. Polling 816 commercial business decision makers on first choice for future needs related to cleanup & restoration work. Study conducted by C&R Research: October 2019
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned means professionally trained SERVPRO franchises perform the requested cleaning, sanitizing and disinfection services according to proprietary SERVPRO protocols and recognized industry and CDC standards with EPA approved cleaning products to deliver a SERVPRO certified cleaning experience. Each SERVPRO franchise is independently owned and operated.
We are Cleaning Experts and We're Here to Help!
We are Here to Help You!
SERVPRO is Here to Help during this time of need
During this unprecedented time caused by the global pandemic of coronavirus, this is a reminder to our customers that we are specialists in cleaning services, and we adhere to the highest cleaning and sanitation standards.
We are prepared to clean and disinfect your home or business, according to protocols set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. We have years of experience in dealing with biological contaminants, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform on a daily basis.
The CDC encourages daily cleaning of high-touch surfaces such as counters, tabletops, doorknobs, light switches, bathroom fixtures, toilets, phones, keyboards, tablets and tables. Other spaces mentioned in the CDC’s guidance for commercial spaces include:
- Kitchen/Food Areas
- Retail Spaces
- Water Fountains
- Sales Counters
- Carpets and Rugs
- Stair Handrails
- Elevator Cars
- Playground Equipment
- Fitness Equipment
The CDC recommends usage of a labeled hospital-grade disinfectant with claims against similar pathogens to the coronavirus. Multiple products in the SERVPRO product line carry the EPA-approved emerging pathogens claims. While there is currently no product tested against this particular strain of the coronavirus, we are following all guidelines as provided by the CDC and local authorities.
Call Today for a Proactive Cleaning
If your home or business needs deep cleaning services, call the experts today – SERVPRO of Clarion Jefferson and Forest Counties 814 849-5653
Commercial Services in Clarion Jefferson and Forest Counties
SERVPRO of Clarion Jefferson and Forest Counties is here to make it "Like it never even happened!"
SERVPRO of Clarion Jefferson and Forest Counties is here to help your commercial property – in any way!
SERVPRO of Clarion Jefferson and Forest Counties is here to help – in any way! We offer more than disaster recovery for your commercial property; we offer cleaning and care taking services as well.
Time is just one thing that cannot be given back. We know as a business owner, that optimizing time, resources and business needs can be a daily battle. For this reason, we are here to help!
We offer a variety of commercial cleaning and restoration services that will keep your building in premier condition and give you more time to focus on the details.
What commercial services do we offer?
Disaster Recovery & Restoration:
A full list of our Building and Reconstruction services can be found here.
As a full-service restoration company, no job is too big or too small. If you need ANY of our commercial services or have any questions call us today 814 849-5653 – we’re here to help!
Clarion Jefferson and Forest Counties 24 Hour Emergency Water Damage Service
Our goal is to make it...."Like it Never Even Happened!"
SERVPRO of Clarion Jefferson and Forest Counties is available 24 hours a day for water emergencies, large or small. When you are dealing with water damage, immediate action is crucial. A delay of just a few hours can greatly increase the severity of the water damage.
We Answer the Phone Ready to Help
Call Today – 814 849-5653
We understand that when you call us, you may be feeling confused, stressed, and vulnerable. You need an expert to guide you through this crisis. SERVPRO of Clarion Jefferson and Forest Counties has the specific water damage training and experience to help you through this tough time. We specialize in water damage restoration—in fact, it's the cornerstone of our business.
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home or business
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
About SERVPRO of Clarion Jefferson and Forest Counties
SERVPRO of Clarion Jefferson and Forest Counties specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
Safety First Before the Feast Avoiding Fire Damage at the Holidays
Each November, families gather to celebrate Thanksgiving by preparing a delicious feast, but if you don’t practice safe cooking habits, your happy holiday could quickly become hazardous in a blink of an eye. According to the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), cooking is the main cause of home fires and injuries, with the Thanksgiving holiday being the peak day for cooking-related fire emergencies. Review the following safety tips to help ensure you can enjoy a safe holiday.
- Never leave cooking food unattended—stay in the kitchen while frying, grilling, or broiling food. If someone must leave the kitchen for even a short period of time, they should turn off the stove.
- Check food regularly while cooking and remain in the home while kitchen equipment is in use. Use a timer as a reminder that the stove or oven is on.
- Keep small children away from the cooking area. Enforce a “kidfree zone” and make them stay at least three feet away from the stove and oven.
- Keep anything flammable like pot holders, oven mitts, wooden utensils, paper or plastic bags, food packaging, and towels away from the stove, oven, or other appliances in the kitchen that generates heat.
- Do not wear loose clothing or dangling sleeves while cooking. n
- Clean cooking surfaces on a regular basis to prevent grease build-up. n
- Purchase a fire extinguisher to keep in the kitchen year round. Contact the local fire department for training on the proper use of fire extinguishers if you are unsure. n
- Always check the kitchen before going to bed or leaving the home to make sure all kitchen appliances like stoves, ovens, and toasters are turned off. n
- Install a smoke alarm near the kitchen, on each level of the home, near sleeping areas and inside and outside of bedrooms. Use the test button to check it is working properly every month. Replace the batteries at least once a year.
SERVPRO® of Clarion Jefferson and Forest Counties wish you a safe and happy Thanksgiving and holiday season.
Source: National Fire Protection Association